The Basic ABC's to your Bathroom Remodel
- Demolition of Entire Shower
- Demo and Rid of Shower Tiles
- Remove and Rid of Shower Fixtures and Trim
- Demo and Rid of Glass Shower Door
- Replace and install new shower valve.
- Wall mount pipes for head shower option.
- Ceiling mount pipes for rain shower option. (Optional)
- Installation of new shower pan liner to properly guide drainage andprevent any leaks.
- Installation of head showers. Moen or Delta options will beavailable in selected finished of chrome, brushed nickel and bronzed oil.
- Installation of 16″ rain shower.
- Relocate and install new exhaust vent. (If needed)
- Installation of 4″ or 6” LED recessed light in shower.
- Install new insulation if/where needed before closing walls with hardie backer board.
- Level shower floor to prepare for properdrainage of water flow.
- Install 0.5″ water resistant hardie backer board across new showerwalls.
- Apply waterproof thin set for extra layer of protection against water leaks and mold.
- Inlay of thin set and tiles on new shower walls, and shower floor, as well as shower niche and bench. (Custom bench can be included if requested by client).
- Shower wall tile will be inlayed to the height of the ceiling.
- Grout included. Choices of color to be chosen by client prior to inlay.
- Installation of new frame-less shower glass door.
- Shower guard can be purchased and included for an additional contractor price.